After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
Just interview women with those issues. I have. I think abortion is wrong. I'd like to believe that if I were raped I would have the baby anyway. It's all theory, though. Interview the women who have actually gone through it. I have interviewed a good handful of people who were born as a product of rape and how their mothers treated them. Adoption is often an option but it is not easy, either. There is a reason that the official Republican platform inserts the words "except for rape or incest". The point is EMPATHY for those so affected, and caution in pointing a judgmental finger at those who suffer rape or incest and the choices they make.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago