In response to:
Of course it's demonic! Whether or not we're willing to admit it, this is a war of good against evil. The Catholic Church has the fullness of truth. This is obvious from the fact that every demonic institution is swarming with FALLEN-AWAY Catholics. Satan uses every trick in the book to tempt, discredit, manipulate, and marginalize the Catholic Church, because he knows that the Church is the Body of Christ. (And he often uses fallen-away Catholics to do it.) Satan FEARS those who love Christ. He USES those who don't. Satan will try to destroy the Catholic Church. No-one can read the news and deny that. But he will ultimately fail because Jesus tells us that the gates of Hell will never prevail against His Church. How many fallen-away Catholics are pro-abortion politicians? They too, are legion. We are a Church filled with Saints and sinners. With God's grace, there is real hope. We need to repent and go to Confession. The real hope is that the sinners can BECOME saints with God's grace. Just as in the collapsing Roman Empire, Caesar demanded worship; the Christians were commanded to offer incense to the false "gods", or face martyrdom. Demons demand worship. Baby-killing is the modern equivalent. Anyone who thinks it ought to be legal to suck the brains out of an innocent baby is seriously bowing to demons. The government's command that we pay for abortifacient birth control is the "incense" offered to the false "gods" of abortion. The demon's name is "Choice".
- Why we can’t have nice things: Peter King edition Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- CPAC Interview: Dana Loesch on religious liberty and the Second Amendment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The backdoor move to ban AR-15 ammunition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Q4 GDP slides to 2.2% in second estimate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- About that latest Scott Walker “gaffe” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Unmark your calendars: Mosul liberation postponed indefinitely Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago