In response to:
WHY are you personally against it? I'm personally against it because it is the deliberate killing of an innocent child, and thus ought to be against the law. I've found that most people who claim to be "personally opposed, BUT..." really aren't opposed at all, they're just trying to appear open-minded. Imagine anyone claiming to be "personally opposed" to any other form of homicide, but still wanting it to be legal. Nonsense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago