1 - 9

Did the Left Create Chris Dorner?

abaptism Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 3:51 PM
they don't count... their father was, well, part of the problem
We could use a few more anti semites in government.... hells bells... the 2% are actually the 1% ... and enemies to us all.... I do not want to invade Iran... Syria... or any other ME country. AND I want a fair shake for Palestinians.... If that makes me a Jew hater... well, then I am a Jew hater.

Income Skew During the Recovery

abaptism Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 1:34 PM
If conservatives don't address the evils of corporatism. They will never enjoy a majority in either house again. The corporation works hand in hand with corrupt government. The GOP needs a rebranding... Main St -- not multi national. We've been played as suckers by big business. They keep us at each other's throats over religion, abortion, immigration - all the while using the GOP to collude with DEMS to bring in low wage workers] It's time for Republicans to take back their party from the Koch brothers, the FED families... the big banks... the gangsters of Wall st. Geithner isn't a democrat. His Republican evil twin is just waiting in the wings for a GOP win to the White House. grow up townhall. the enemy is very much within

Income Skew During the Recovery

abaptism Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 1:28 PM
You are going to care. Because the tyranny we are experiencing will only get worse as desperate people begin to behave like the prisoners on that Carnival Cruise - in line for dwindling supplies. It's one thing if the rich in America got there on a level playing field. This small business owner knows differently. I've been self employed since college. Big business and big government work together, to increase their muscle and money... at the expense of the 98%. I'm no welfare queen. I know quite well that GE [who pays no taxes] - uses government to enlarge their market share, destroy enemies and garner tax benefits that the rest of us can never enjoy. Ditto for every multi national.. They are the enemy

Did the Left Create Chris Dorner?

abaptism Wrote: Feb 15, 2013 3:36 PM
you sound like the exact kind of cop or military type I outline

Did the Left Create Chris Dorner?

abaptism Wrote: Feb 15, 2013 3:35 PM
LAPD is its own worst enemy.... they kill too many dogs... America is at a tipping point ... too many of us have seen corrupt cops, sadistic prison guards.... out of control pathologies from returning military... this is a sick society.... and our enforcement class preys on us... and we are too afrraid to fight back... I admire Dorner.... sorry.... he lived and died for what he believed was evil. And what I've seen of cops??? --- bad to the bone.

Did the Left Create Chris Dorner?

abaptism Wrote: Feb 15, 2013 3:31 PM
LA cops made him.... and a whole lot of support for him. DO NOT call me a liberal... but I found him a hero... by the way... where is all the outrage about the dead women???? Why no hit squads for the cops who wasted innocents delivering papers? -- where is the outrage??? Does it have to be YOUR WIFE< DAUGHTER.. or mom? Despicable Americans.... terrified of paramilitary goonies at the airports and on our streets.... and somebody tries to fight back and we squirm. I don't approve of killing anybody... but LA cops kill people, taz people,... and shoot too many dogs raiding the wrong houses.... no love lost between them and La TIMES readers... check the threads. A pox on em....

When Good Ideas Become Bad Ideas

abaptism Wrote: Feb 15, 2013 3:26 PM
Deficits are not a Democratic problem, or an Obama problem. Bush and Republicans spent more than they took in as well. I'm sick of both parties. When Dems are in power - Gopers complain of parasites and losers getting checks. When Republicans are in power, Democrats complain of out of control wars on enemies we created. I didn't vote last November - because Romney was a corporate Raider... Carl Icahn in golf pants... and fool me once Obummer... a vote for him would have been date rape. I find myself rooting for bank robbers and vigilantes. I'm 65 this year. Not even a gun owner... but I hate this government and their goon squads.... I can't believe I haven't been sent up just for my mouth.... I get worse with each corrupt administr
Speaking of dreadful performances... we had to listen to an incoherent GWB for 8 years... what an embarrassment.... I'm so sick of both parties and their trained monkeys... at least Hagel is anti war.... fewer grunts means fewer nasty cops especially here on the streets of Colorado - Former military come home to beat their wives and find citizens to taz, bloody or cuff. so the less military the better for this Springs native... sheesh... we're surrounded by these monsters
1 - 9