How big of a mistake was Stephanie Cutter's accidental revelation of the truth yesterday on CNN? Mediaite is openly wondering whether she was trying to hand Mitt Romney the foreign policy debate on a platter. That's not how she saw it, though, doubling down on Fox and fleeing Katie's questions before last night's debate. Cutter's Special Report appearance is especially revealing because it indicates that Team Obama has given her the green light to maintain her repulsive "blame Romney" posture. The impulse to blame and attack runs deep in Chicago, and it's beyond tiresome at this...
In response to:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago