God Bless you. It really does boil down right from wrong. No the truth and morality and stick by those values
The AP informs us that 1/4 of the electorate is persuadable when it comes to the US election.
Couple that with some observations from Real Clear Politics' Sean Trende, who notes that -- just as Romney can't win with his current levels of Hispanic support -- Obama can't win with his current levels of white support. Trende argues that if Romney is able to win over the white voters that Obama has lost, he can still win -- even if he wins only the same percentage of the minority vote that McCain garnered.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago