Last week, I wrote that in order to save our economy and culture we need more entrepreneurs to emulate Ayn Rand’s fictional hero in Atlas Shrugged, John Galt . Certainly, emulating Galt is a challenge as he is a fictional hero who seems larger-than-life. But it is hardly an impossible feat; the late...
By the way... while you are looking for John Galt, try looking for John Boehner.... Lord knows he not doing anyting for our country. Now the gestapo in charge, since he did not legally get the right to usurp the internet, want to do it by " EXECUTIVE ORDER" AND, if congress does it's usual, nothing will be done and the biggest crook in history will destroy another item in the consitution in order to get his way while congress, our protectors, do the same thing the media press is doing: LOOK THE OTHER WAY... ISN'T EVERYTHING JUST WONDERFUL???? What a disappointment.... in our lying, immoral president and our disfunctional, weak, self-centered Boehner. The same ilk as pelosi and reid!!! THANK YOU TEA PARTY.... FOR PROTECTING US!!
Entrepreneurs must take action. Now. And by ‘action,’ I mean protesting the federal government’s unconstitutional taxes and regulations. Or, the guilt is theirs if the economy tanks. Luckily, entrepreneurs have two role models to help them develop action plans: John Galt and Steve Jobs.
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago