Until recently, the prevailing opinion about the human appendix came from research provided by Charles Darwin. That theory suggests at one time the human body had an organ called the cecum that aided in the digestion of food. As man developed into a more sophisticated machine, the cecum evolved into the appendix with virtually no role in a modern world. This all happened over an 80 million year period and was aided by cultural changes like sewer systems and clean water. As we moved from dirt and rocks as appetizers to crab cakes and oysters Rockefeller, that big cast iron gut...
Right on Charles. Until a better solution cames along, I'll take oil. Of course, I'd take Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck over Obozo.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago