Assault on Religious Liberty (Part 2)

A7 Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 8:57 AM
You might not have yelled "fire," but those who hate God feel the heat whenever His name -- and especially His Son's name -- is called upon. Praise the Lord (and pass the ammo)!

An Open Letter to Ms. Hughes

A7 Wrote: Mar 27, 2013 11:10 AM
SLAM!! Thank you Ms. McCormick!

Are We Equal?

A7 Wrote: Mar 27, 2013 8:40 AM
Mr. Williams, I truly enjoy reading your columns. Truth and wit -- what a great combination! I especially liked the line, "I'm personally wondering what whoever is in charge of lightening has against men." LOL! Thanks for giving me a grin this morning.

An Open Letter to Sarah Palin

A7 Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 10:26 AM
Don't worry Scottie. You'll get lots of facebook likes & shares for bashing Palin. Libtards just love that! And it sounds just soooo legit coming from such a trusted source as you. :-/ Palin may not have taken notice of you (maybe there's just not that much to notice?), but I'm sure you'll get that fame and recognition you obviously believe you're due.

An Open Letter to Sarah Palin

A7 Wrote: Mar 25, 2013 10:19 AM
Good grief. Another "conservative" self-important talking head trying to make a name for herself by complaining about Palin. Agreeing with 21st C! And BTW, we are ALL "about ourselves" if we're going to be honest about it. I care about what matters to me and support candidates etc. who champion what matters to me. So does Palin and so does everyone else. Who is this mythical, angelic "public servant" anyway? (Maybe Obama? Or how about Mayor Bloomberg? They seem to be all about other people's business.)

Republicans Clueless About Minorities

A7 Wrote: Mar 11, 2013 11:29 AM
The problem with the "Republicans" is that they continue to pander to demographic groups such as Hispanics, women, Blacks, you name it -- everyone but traditional conservative American citizens, whom they attack relentlessly. If all they are going to be is Liberal Lite, then who cares if they continue to exist as a viable political party? They are redundant and superfluous, and are more trouble than they are worth. The reason for the political "shift" is that we have a country filled with low information voters who believe whatever they are told to believe, and who have become so dependent on government handouts that they now must vote for the party of government handouts. It is sickening to see what has become of my country.

Louisiana Says Homeless Can’t Eat Deer Meat

A7 Wrote: Feb 25, 2013 2:55 PM
Second that! Lived in Philly & know the truth when I hear it. They also crack down on neighborhood moms who want to feed simple sandwiches to the hungry urchins running loose on their block all summer long. It's about control, nothing else. Thank you for your service -- glad you came back safely and had an awesome fishing trip off our end of the coast line!

Freedom of the Press-Control

A7 Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 12:42 PM
I am impressed that you were able to come out of Temple University, especially with a doctoral degree, with something resembling independent thought. And to be allowed to continue to teach in the Philadelphia regional university system? With those heretical ideas? Remarkable. As someone pursuing the dream of teaching sensibly and objectively in the higher education system, you give me hope. Thank you.
There's no "surprise" about babies....we know where they come from now. Once you toss the terribly restrictive morality that teaches a woman to keep her legs shut until she is in a position to be able to raise a baby (i.e., not alone...i.e. in a legal covenant with the father...i.e. marriage), then this chaos is the result. And the babies suffer the most. I'm not a misogynist; I am a realist. It is the woman who is faced with the decision to raise her baby alone and without support, give up her baby, or to murder her baby before it is born when the inseminator moves on.
Wow. Quite a well written piece of hero worship there. I certainly hope you are correct in your assertions of Boehner's clandestine and oh-so-suave genious, but the preponderance of evidence during his tenure displays an abysmal record of "compromise" (read: caving in) to Our Dear Leader and His Lieutenants. He does, however, enthusiastically defend the republic against those dastardly conservatives in he Republican party, so I'm fairly certain he has a spine in there somewhere. Bottom line: Boehner is a Statist, along with the rest of the Establishment, and no friend of the taxpaying, free citizen.

Oprah Hosts Obama's Mia Culpa 2020

A7 Wrote: Jan 28, 2013 9:57 AM
Second that -- it's irritating to see such an obvious doofus-error. Screams poorly educated. However, it was likely the Townhall editor's fault, as columns typically have their titles given (or changed) by editorial staff.