President Obama has been credited by many gun owners and manufacturers as being the greatest guns salesman in history. Although Obama didn't launch a direct attack on the Second Amendment and gun ownership during his first term, many thought he would and purchased firearms and ammunition in great quantities. Now that President Obama has been elected a second time with a publicized goal of an "assault" weapons ban, gun sales are through the roof. The month of December brought in a record number of gun sales and FBI background checks. Yesterday, President Obama signed 23 executive actions for gun...
In response to:
Cash deals are OK with me. They are legal you know. But then you wouldn't anything to complain about. Lightweight.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 23 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014