Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
What a ridiculous column. Ideas apparently don't matter, but what does is the complexion of the person espousing them. Am I getting this right? Blacks voted for Obama because he's black--nothing could be more plain and simple. No effort on the part of the GOP to change the attitudes of blacks ever results in anything by frustration and failure. How many whites voted for Obama? It's not the fault of the GOP that blacks vote like lemmings for their own kind, even if it goes against their self-interest or economic gain. Her whole premise makes me believe that we are never going to come together as one nation; race trumps all and all it will lead to is division, rancor and civil strife.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 12 hours ago