In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
I'm with M799. Article II. Besides, with this election, could we possibly redefine what a swing state is? Is a swing state a state too stupid to recognize reality? I'm not trying to be overconfident, but are we really trying to buy votes with the choice of a VP? Why not pick one broadly qualified and avoid the whole Article II thing. History will ultimately reveal the 44th president was an ineligible fraud, and our side needs to steer clear of that territory. There will also be an effort to clearly define eligibility going forward, I'm sure.
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago