Rich has apparently been breathing the same air as Ann C.- that toxic eastern air. Without Cruz and company getting the nation focused on obamacare, all of what you say would have been swept under the rug by the media. I still don't hear individual people revolting in the mainstream media, its just general media coverage by a media who was forced to not ignore it any longer. The stupid republicans are still not attaching real people's faces and stories to what is really happening so what you are witnessing right now is a slow motion return to the status quo, instead of completely ignoring it, like the IRS scandal for example. Like AmyDB said, the idea was to kill it before it came to be, but now its here and not one ounce of jack-diddly will be done because of this great theory that it will collapse under its own weight. HAHAHAHAHA! Point to one government program that collapsed under its own weight and died as empirical evidence, or please quit spiking the football and be quiet.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago