I am willing to bet the RNC will continue to sit on its hands rather than use this opportunity for any constructive messaging. Which is why I haven't given dime one to the RNC since the 2008 election. As long as having a seat at the democrat booty table is more important than winning elections, I will need that leap of faith as well. For proof of my position, watch how they behave when conservative senators actually go on a messaging campaign.
- SCOTUS rejects appeal in American flag shirt case Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Indiana’s RFRA is dangerous. Also, you can pick up an iPhone in Saudi Arabia. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Biden does Biden in Kennedy tribute: “He was an anchor to many of us.” Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- George Pataki: Contrary to all indicators, I’m in this to win it Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Watch: Saudi-coalition forces annihilates Houthi rocket stockpile in Yemen Noah Rothman 12 hours ago