In response to:
I thought the lesson in CO was fairly obvious- CO voters followed the money, saw where it led to, and decided they didn't want strings attached to the likes of bloomberg and national democrats. These creeps, once they buy an election, think they get to run the show. I can't understand where Hewitt is coming from, not understanding why CO wouldn't want to circle the wagons on this one. Is his first assumption that there is not enough funding for education?
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago