You know what really makes me angry about these Obama Cyberwarriors? They're being paid with our tax dollars. Oh, that won't show on any "public" books, but you bet they are. Obama and his crew of commies are experts at using our tax money against us.
John: Merry Christmas. I agree--Obama is a sociopath of the first order. Never seen anything like it my life and I hope I never do again.
Something ought to be done, all right. But this is just operatives of the Obama Cyberwarrior Project trying to close the threads, to shut down any discussion. They fear free speech. They would love to kill conservative websites all over the Net. The only money these people are making is a tad above minimum wage. It's not just here, but everywhere conservatives gather to discuss anything. And while I hope the moderators do something about it, I also realize it's a small part of the war on America and someday these idiots will get their just due because God is watching.
So, we all know these groups exist. (It's Bilderbergs, by the way.) What do you think they do in their meetings? What do they talk about? Why meet at all? Why not invite the press corp to their meetings? If you did any research on your own, if you had any critical thinking skills to examine whatever evidence you manage to dredge up, perhaps you"ll tell us your conclusions. As for John Ransom, he needs to do a little more research as well. Maybe he can tell us what these groups do, why they exist, why they meet, etc. These groups don't exist without reason or purpose. But they do exist. So, what do they do?

The Unbelievably Incompetent White House

8411c Wrote: Oct 06, 2014 10:19 AM
You know, I'm getting tired of everybody blaming everybody else. There are dumb people in the world, but going all the way back, they were bred to be stupid, lemmings grabbing for bright shiny new toys and never thinking beyond the pleasure of their nether regions. So, who's fault is it really? I'd say the breeders, the educators, the academics, the globalists who need slaves to convince themselves daily of their elitism. The kicker here is until the globalists subdue China, they won't realize their dream of a one world government where they call the shots and everybody left, all 500 million (agenda 21), jumps to their bidding. These globalists have to subdue us before they try China, because without us, there's not enough technology or warm bodies in the world to make that attempt possible. God's watching.

The Unbelievably Incompetent White House

8411c Wrote: Oct 06, 2014 10:09 AM
Either that, or the globalists, using their mouthpieces in the lamestream media, are trying to call the patriots out once again. Look how easy it would be, they show us, secret service's all screwed up, blah, blah, blah. They've been trying to call us out since they first called us bitter clingers domestic terrorists, etc. We just never took that bait. None of them is worth the time.

The Unbelievably Incompetent White House

8411c Wrote: Oct 06, 2014 10:05 AM
Not an assassination, an attempt, an orchestrated attempt. Look at the how the lamestream media is setting us up for it. Secret service in disarray, blah, blah, blah. It won't be a real attempt, unless the globalists decide that Obola's uses have run out. Even Obola, dumb as he is, knows the only way Dems win anything in November is on a pity vote.

G'ddam the Liberals

8411c Wrote: Jun 29, 2014 9:43 AM
I am one of those American Patriots yearning to be free. I don't want to be free of responsibility, I want to be free from those who do. I want the freedom to be left alone to do as I please, without any number of morons telling me what's right and what's wrong, but leaving Nature's God out of their ulterior motives to control me and others like me. I want to be free of the morons who insist this country is a democracy instead of a republic because in their tiny little minds voting equals democracy. I want the freedom from the mob, and I want the protections guaranteed by the Constitution to the individual to be free from such idiotic mob rule. If I had somewhere to go, I would go there and take the Constitution with me. Yes, I am yearning to be free, I would give my life to be free, but I have never known Freedom, not in this country, not as the Founders envisioned, not in the last 59 years. I would die to be free, make no mistake.
I'm sorry, but when I read of a "bike" program in New York City, I can't help but think all those Progressives are dreaming of a New York that looks just like any big Chinese city. And they're hoping to have the same iron-fisted control, too. What a dumb thing to waste money on.

Poll: Even Illinois is Sick of Obama

8411c Wrote: Apr 26, 2014 11:48 AM
Well, we have less leftists voting here because here in Montana to get welfare, you have to work. To keep your TANF(temporary assistance for needy families) payments coming in, you have to put in 30 hours a week for a nonprofit like Goodwill. Then after that stint is done, you get to spend 30 hours a week for four weeks on a job search. To get foodstamps, and not be on TANF, you have to work a minimum of 20 hours a week. You have to work to get assistance here in Montana. Most would-be freeloads find it much easier to get a job. Perhaps other states should follow Montana's example.

A Legal Way To Kill?

8411c Wrote: Apr 24, 2014 8:06 AM
Judge, looks like we're going to need that 2nd amendment sooner rather than later. Not that I want bloody revolution, I surely don't, but that's what this is all coming to, I think.