I don't have enough Jack Daniels in the house to get rid of that visual.
That's what I thought, too.

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 10:30 AM
Gotta go to work now and support the 47%. You all have a great day, huh?

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 10:29 AM
Trust me, Doc was being funny, and at his liberal expense, too. Self-deprecating humor's what it's called. One of my best friends is a self-described bleeding heart liberal with a great sense of humor and she pokes fun at the ideologues of her own persuasion when they get too ridiculous, too. Which is a main reason we're still friends. Humor makes strange bedfellows, I tell ya. If everyone would stop taking themselves and their religions (politics is a religion, believe me, among other things) so seriously, to the point where it's my way or the highway (like Obambi), we might just save this country.

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 10:17 AM
I don't care what the guy's handle is, King. He's never come on here or anywhere that I've read and claimed to be a doc. Just like you've never claimed to be a king, have you? LOL. Sorry, I just possess the ability to like people of different ideological and political persuasions from my own. Makes for interesting discussions with reasonable people, and a lot of agreements to disagree over a beer or two. I think life would be boring if everyone were just like me--plus, I don't think I'd like the competition all that much. LOL

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 10:06 AM
Not unless you were raised around Seattle about 50 years ago. You're welcome, Doc.

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 9:30 AM
Oh for goodness sake, can you not appreciate the fact that Doc was making a joke? At his liberal expense, too. Really. Lighten up some. I've known Doc a long time. If all liberals were as nice as Doc, we might just get along and get rid of the really bad apples of both parties.

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 9:21 AM
History does provide answers. Look at Prohibition. Bootlegging alcohol gave us the Al Capons. Legalizing it made them look elsewhere for their money. Legalizing marijuana will NOT stop the flow of illicit drugs into the US, but it does make the drug lords easier to prosecute by cutting off their cheapest source of income. Prohibition doesn't work. Just like socialism doesn't work. How many times are we going to continue to beat the same dead horse until we realize that no matter how many times we try the same dead thing, we're not going to get any different results. Geez.

Real Education Reform: Deprogram Liberals

8411c Wrote: Mar 09, 2014 9:16 AM
Doc, You're about the only liberal I like, and that because you have a sense of humor. LOL George Bush. Too bad other libs aren't as funny as you. Might make getting along with them easier.
There's a little thing called Karma and a whole host of folks due for some. I hope I live to see their sins revisited upon them, times ten. And that goes for the Progressives of both parties and that front man in the White House.
When can I start using this guesstimation math in my personal budget? How about just avoiding laws I don't want to obey? How about the option to not pay all those taxes taken out of my paycheck by force and against my will until the end of the fiscal year? Geez. I've never seen math so abused. Ever.