Well, Walker really upsets that mainstream media attempt to make Jeb Bush the RINO Republican nominee in 2016, don't it? I WILL VOTE FOR WALKER. But I won't vote for Jeb Bush or any hapless idiot the Dems proffer. Outside of a vote FOR Walker, I will only cast my next vote for secession or revolution, and either is preferable at this point. This dog and pony, good cop-bad cop, road show put on by the Dems and RINOs with the assistance of their lap dog media is over for this patriot. Boy, they really think this political theater with it's incredibly timed "crises" and "issues" rising out of nowhere (also known as designed distractions) is still working. The Establishments of both parties think we're all Grubers out here. But the question for me is: who's the real Grubers now? The Progressives working their tired old two-party charade? Yeppers, I know so.
As soon as you're in charge here at Townhall (TH), let us know. If you have such a gripe with the commentary being offered, maybe you should go back to media matters or huffpo. I'm sure they'd welcome your whining childishness there.

An Iran Deal Is Nothing To Fear

8411c Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 12:16 PM
Well, I prefer the word "meaningless" in place of nothing, but either works.

An Iran Deal Is Nothing To Fear

8411c Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 12:11 PM
Corbett, you really are in love with Obama, aren't you? Feel for you, man, really do. Remember: bootlickers are the first purged. Or beheaded. Same thing.

An Iran Deal Is Nothing To Fear

8411c Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 12:10 PM
Shelve the tin foil hat, my friend. Obama's a muslim, and is working for muslim interests. Anyone who doesn't see this is a fool, or a liberal leftist, and should be escorted to the nearest muslim country where they can cower to their hearts content. Obama should be up for charges of treason, in my opinion.

An Iran Deal Is Nothing To Fear

8411c Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 12:03 PM
The proof is in the Koran, oh challenged one. They will lie, it's part of their religion. And no, they're not going to escort people on daily inspections to their bomb-building sites just to appease the infidels. Unreal. Liberalism really is a mental disease, isn't it?

An Iran Deal Is Nothing To Fear

8411c Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 12:00 PM
Steve, Any deal with a liar is no deal at all. These Iranian muslims are commanded to lie to the infidels by their Koran. Negotiating with liars is a waste of time. Do you really think they're going to stop pursuing their nukes? Dream on.

GOP Establishment Weary of Romney

8411c Wrote: Jan 17, 2015 7:27 AM
The HELL with the Republican Establishment. I don't see any difference between them and the Democrats. None. If they grow a pair and run someone like Walker, I might vote. Might. Outside of that, forget it--the only vote I will cast is for secession or revolution, and either is acceptable at this point. Two-party system, my assets. Two-party dog and pony show is more like it. There's a reason it's called political theater--to fool those who still think there's two parties to the System and not one agenda with two heads to entertain and divide us all. Bite me, Repo Establishment.
What we have in Elucidated2 is a feminazi. How quaint. LOL Merry Christmas. I hope your vagina appreciates the sacrifices you make for its freedom.
No, to me it wouldn't be right to condemn half the corrupt system and leave the other half scot-free. But I think Ransom meant all politics, not just one side or the other. Politics sucks these days. Especially the continuing dog and pony show entitled Dems versus Repubs playing now at our local, state and federal political theaters. Hard to suspend my disbelief long enough to be entertained by the fiction.