Fresh off of President Obama's "flexibility" comments to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev last week, Obama supporters are reminiscing about the 2008 campaign and getting excited. Why? According to the left, if Obama wins a second term, he doesn't have to deal with Congress, the right rolling back his achievements and "it's on."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago