The law student's father, Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village, Calif., has been waging a crusade ever since. He's angry at San Francisco's policy, announced by then-Mayor Gavin Newsom in 2009, that shielded unlicensed drivers from an automatic 30-day impoundment of their vehicles. He's furious that Galo...
In response to:
in reply to rancel123, why do all liberals/socialist have to call we AMERICANS,Tea Party or not RACIST because we DON'T LIKE THE POLICIES OF THIS ANTI-HATING AMERICAN. Did you forget he's HALF WHITE., so that takes care of your so called thinking. There are still MILLIONS OF AMERICANS THAT STILL LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION, but it seems you are not one of them. However you will ride on all the FREEDOMS THAT IT ALLOWS FOR YOU TO KNOCK TH U. S. OF A. If you truly are so unhappy with the way of the country WHY NOT MOVE. Your phoney and a hyprocrite.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials detained Roberto Galo on Wednesday morning. Galo is a legal immigrant but an unlicensed driver who, on Nov. 16, 2010, took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets in San Francisco. His car struck law student Drew Rosenberg. Witnesses later testified that Galo then backed over Rosenberg, who died.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 14 hours ago