The law student's father, Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village, Calif., has been waging a crusade ever since. He's angry at San Francisco's policy, announced by then-Mayor Gavin Newsom in 2009, that shielded unlicensed drivers from an automatic 30-day impoundment of their vehicles. He's furious that Galo...
In response to:
in reply to rancel123, why do all liberals/socialist have to call we AMERICANS,Tea Party or not RACIST because we DON'T LIKE THE POLICIES OF THIS ANTI-HATING AMERICAN. Did you forget he's HALF WHITE., so that takes care of your so called thinking. There are still MILLIONS OF AMERICANS THAT STILL LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION, but it seems you are not one of them. However you will ride on all the FREEDOMS THAT IT ALLOWS FOR YOU TO KNOCK TH U. S. OF A. If you truly are so unhappy with the way of the country WHY NOT MOVE. Your phoney and a hyprocrite.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials detained Roberto Galo on Wednesday morning. Galo is a legal immigrant but an unlicensed driver who, on Nov. 16, 2010, took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets in San Francisco. His car struck law student Drew Rosenberg. Witnesses later testified that Galo then backed over Rosenberg, who died.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago