Money, like manna from heaven, seemed to drop spontaneously into his $1 billion campaign coffers. Ecstatic Hollywood stars were rendered near speechless at the thought of Obama's promised Big Rock Candy Mountain to come -- peace, harmony, prosperity and "5 million new...
Yes-he definitely bamboozled a lot of people-but they wanted to be duped. The media knew the score, as they do now, and are still trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. The weak minded and weak willed in Hollywood gushed for their own insecure and immature reasons-as some still are now. His election exposed a lot of problems in this country-and added a ton more. We need to dig out of this manure now. Hopefully lessons have been learned by all but the fanatics and dim witted.
In 2008, Barack "No Drama" Obama was the coolest presidential candidate America had ever seen -- young, hip, Ivy League, mellifluous and black, with a melodic and exotic name. Rock stars vied to perform at his massive rallies, where Obama often began his hope-and-change sermons by reminding the teary-eyed audience what to do in case of mass fainting.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago