Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
I just clicked the invisible 'like' button
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago