On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 24 mins ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago