In response to:
What gets me is that they failed after 5 years and $500 million. I could do it in half the time working alone - and with that much money I'd probably simply hire a few college kids to do it for me. Of course, they also have to find out what is in the program. That may be the problem. But I seriously think that whoever spent all that cash should be in jail for fraud.
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 41 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago