The road to hell is paved with good intentions. When those intentions are not so good, such as buying votes, then the intent is evil. Fire all libs and RINOs. Viva la revolucion.
On June 15, President Obama stepped into the Rose Garden to announce that his administration would halt deportations of illegal aliens under the age of 30 who can plausibly show they arrived in the United States before their 16th birthdays. To qualify, these illegal aliens would have to meet some minimal requirements, such as completion of high school or a GED and have no felony convictions on their records and no more than two misdemeanor convictions. In addition, beneficiaries of this administrative amnesty – about 1.4 million people, according to the Pew Hispanic Center – would eligible to receive work authorization....
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago