I believe that the mass murderers of this century controlled their guns rather well considering that most of the victims were killed at a distance close enough to pick the victims pockets. Consider that with the fact that fireworks, fertilizer, and pressure cookers are more effective and efficient for mass murder than firearms. Viva la revolucion.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago