And don't forget there's also people on the right using the same left-wing tactics against Palin. I'd love to see Sarah/TP hold these guy's feet to the fire-tell them this ISN'T about just changing all the d's to r's on the nameplates, and then continuing on down the same corrupt road..just at a slower pace. Let them know if they resist this then we might as well lose-I'd just as soon the d's get ALL the credit for running our country into the ground. The TP has nothing to lose if they can't get any recognition, but these progressive conservatives will throw away a very good shot at winning big, if they don't recognize and address the TP concerns.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 5 hours ago