Wow! Just Wow!

2nd Fundamentalist Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 1:21 AM
Not everything went for Republicans. Anti-gun Democratic governors won re-election in CO, CT, and NY. And, I-594, the gun control universal background check, passed in WA state. Still, I'm celebrating because the GOP took over the U.S. Senate! Hallelujah!

A Tough Night At MSNBC

2nd Fundamentalist Wrote: Nov 05, 2014 9:53 PM
As someone who lives in Washington state, I'm afraid that I-594 will pass. There are tons of TV ads for it, hardly any against it. The liberals of King County (including Seattle) will vote for it. Those liberals always swing elections toward Democrats (case in point, Democrat governor Jay Inslee). They fall for the veneer of an issue or a poIitician, not bothering to delve into an issue or a politician's actual views and claims. I am not optimistic.
Great column, Michelle. Remember, everybody, vote Republican! And join the NRA!
That should also be "Lone Wolf Terrorists." I don't think they want a loan.
Oh, the author forgot. Get a concealed carry permit and carry a gun. When the SHTF, it's the only thing that may save your life and/or prevent more innocent lives being lost.

Good Women Have Abortions

2nd Fundamentalist Wrote: Oct 28, 2014 12:34 AM
In the old days of not too distant past, husbands had penises.

Embarrassing Economists

2nd Fundamentalist Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 11:35 PM
Must have been the same people on the committee that awarded Krugman the Nobel Prize as the Nobel for Obama.
Good for you, Michelle! I hope your film will educate a lot of uninformed Coloradoans and even perhaps open some liberals' eyes. Liberalism is a disease of shallow, unthinking minds, built on an edifice of false principles that cannot long endure. It will fall, not like a house of cards, but like a house of bricks built on a shaky foundation. Unfortunately, when it falls, a lot of people will get hurt or die from such diseased thinking.

Irresponsible 'Education'

2nd Fundamentalist Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 7:06 PM
Don't forget the Greeks. In The History of the Peloponnesian Wars (431-404 BC) by Thucydides, both Athens and Sparta, when defeating a city state, would normally kill all the males of military age and enslave the women and children. Must have been a hell of a time to live then.

Why I Oppose Liberalism

2nd Fundamentalist Wrote: Oct 11, 2014 1:03 PM
Wow! Great article! Exceptional explanation of the lies and pitfalls of liberalism. The question is, after getting a piece of the freebie pie, can people step back and say, "I want to work for my pie."