Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
It is a pleasure to read clear commentary that speaks truth to the heart of what our country was founded on. Thank you for stating the truth about what the progressive movement has been about for the past 100 years.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago