Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
It is a pleasure to read clear commentary that speaks truth to the heart of what our country was founded on. Thank you for stating the truth about what the progressive movement has been about for the past 100 years.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago