Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Amen, Maybe they should start him out with a DVD of Schoolhouse rock then work his way up the the real Constitution.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago