Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Ann, Wow, Thank you for deconstructing BHO's argument using his own words. I know he did not grow up in mainland USA but gosh, someone should have found an old copy of schoolhouse rock and played it for this President. It is hard to imagine how he could have made more errors even if he tried. It is sad to see any elected official blinded by their ideology to this extent. Thanks again for your clear analysis that cuts through the typical political fog.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago