Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Ann, Wow, Thank you for deconstructing BHO's argument using his own words. I know he did not grow up in mainland USA but gosh, someone should have found an old copy of schoolhouse rock and played it for this President. It is hard to imagine how he could have made more errors even if he tried. It is sad to see any elected official blinded by their ideology to this extent. Thanks again for your clear analysis that cuts through the typical political fog.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 13 hours ago