Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Ann, Wow, Thank you for deconstructing BHO's argument using his own words. I know he did not grow up in mainland USA but gosh, someone should have found an old copy of schoolhouse rock and played it for this President. It is hard to imagine how he could have made more errors even if he tried. It is sad to see any elected official blinded by their ideology to this extent. Thanks again for your clear analysis that cuts through the typical political fog.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago