Thanks for telling the truth Tea Party in Wisconsin, I agree totally!! I was so pis*ed with McCain, Graham, and Bohner that I could spit nails. I think all those guys are schizophrenic and need to be helped out of their positions. I supported McCain the last go around and I deserve the title "dunce" for doing so, and I suspect that Sarah Palin did too for reasons of allegiance; it won't happen again on my part. We can't afford to play the game of see no evil, hear no evil anymore and need to look at all the threats clearly, those that are real and happening in front of our face, those on the verge of reality, and everything in-between. Anything else is suicidal, and that's all Michelle and the other Congressmen did and I applaud them!!
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago