Thanks for telling the truth Tea Party in Wisconsin, I agree totally!! I was so pis*ed with McCain, Graham, and Bohner that I could spit nails. I think all those guys are schizophrenic and need to be helped out of their positions. I supported McCain the last go around and I deserve the title "dunce" for doing so, and I suspect that Sarah Palin did too for reasons of allegiance; it won't happen again on my part. We can't afford to play the game of see no evil, hear no evil anymore and need to look at all the threats clearly, those that are real and happening in front of our face, those on the verge of reality, and everything in-between. Anything else is suicidal, and that's all Michelle and the other Congressmen did and I applaud them!!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014