Thanks for telling the truth Tea Party in Wisconsin, I agree totally!! I was so pis*ed with McCain, Graham, and Bohner that I could spit nails. I think all those guys are schizophrenic and need to be helped out of their positions. I supported McCain the last go around and I deserve the title "dunce" for doing so, and I suspect that Sarah Palin did too for reasons of allegiance; it won't happen again on my part. We can't afford to play the game of see no evil, hear no evil anymore and need to look at all the threats clearly, those that are real and happening in front of our face, those on the verge of reality, and everything in-between. Anything else is suicidal, and that's all Michelle and the other Congressmen did and I applaud them!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago