Having followed the idiotic games Senators play with their votes for decades, I applaud Cruz for striking a blow against hypocrisy. This "I was against it before I voted for it" and vice versa ought to stop. Why not "if you voted for it, you are for it and if you are against it, you voted against it?" No games. Your vote is your stand and you better have a good answer for it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 41-50 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico: Why won’t Republicans talk about race as much as Democrats? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CFR chief: Next, let’s do regime change in North Korea Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Max Blumenthal: ‘America Sniper’ Chris Kyle was just a popular mass murderer Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Federal judge upholds Obama’s executive amnesty over challenge from Joe Arpaio Allahpundit 8 hours ago