Having followed the idiotic games Senators play with their votes for decades, I applaud Cruz for striking a blow against hypocrisy. This "I was against it before I voted for it" and vice versa ought to stop. Why not "if you voted for it, you are for it and if you are against it, you voted against it?" No games. Your vote is your stand and you better have a good answer for it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago