The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
The main problem that needs to be addressed when talking about the poor is the RATE. Yes there are some hard working, decent people who are poor, but what percentage is it of all the poor? This is the key factor. Progressives would have us believe that nearly all the poor are unlucky good folks who just need a hand. Conservatives believe, and this is my experience, that the majority are screw ups, lazy, irresponsible people corrupted by the entitlement culture. I would like to see some hard data on these rates for all of us to study.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago