The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
The main problem that needs to be addressed when talking about the poor is the RATE. Yes there are some hard working, decent people who are poor, but what percentage is it of all the poor? This is the key factor. Progressives would have us believe that nearly all the poor are unlucky good folks who just need a hand. Conservatives believe, and this is my experience, that the majority are screw ups, lazy, irresponsible people corrupted by the entitlement culture. I would like to see some hard data on these rates for all of us to study.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 3 hours ago