The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
The main problem that needs to be addressed when talking about the poor is the RATE. Yes there are some hard working, decent people who are poor, but what percentage is it of all the poor? This is the key factor. Progressives would have us believe that nearly all the poor are unlucky good folks who just need a hand. Conservatives believe, and this is my experience, that the majority are screw ups, lazy, irresponsible people corrupted by the entitlement culture. I would like to see some hard data on these rates for all of us to study.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014