The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
I work in healthcare where the majority of the patients are medicaid. A few days a go the first four patients arrived in a BMW X3, Cadillac SRX, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Ford Expedition. Why do these people not have to sacrifice something to receive benefits? The nearly all have tattoos, fancy nails, smart phones with Bluetooth, game systems, and big TVs. I'd bet they were not wealthy before and spent what limited funds they had on stupid things and had no savings for a tough time.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 minute ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago