The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
I work in healthcare where the majority of the patients are medicaid. A few days a go the first four patients arrived in a BMW X3, Cadillac SRX, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Ford Expedition. Why do these people not have to sacrifice something to receive benefits? The nearly all have tattoos, fancy nails, smart phones with Bluetooth, game systems, and big TVs. I'd bet they were not wealthy before and spent what limited funds they had on stupid things and had no savings for a tough time.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago