The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
I work in healthcare where the majority of the patients are medicaid. A few days a go the first four patients arrived in a BMW X3, Cadillac SRX, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Ford Expedition. Why do these people not have to sacrifice something to receive benefits? The nearly all have tattoos, fancy nails, smart phones with Bluetooth, game systems, and big TVs. I'd bet they were not wealthy before and spent what limited funds they had on stupid things and had no savings for a tough time.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 16 hours ago