The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
I work in healthcare where the majority of the patients are medicaid. A few days a go the first four patients arrived in a BMW X3, Cadillac SRX, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Ford Expedition. Why do these people not have to sacrifice something to receive benefits? The nearly all have tattoos, fancy nails, smart phones with Bluetooth, game systems, and big TVs. I'd bet they were not wealthy before and spent what limited funds they had on stupid things and had no savings for a tough time.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago