Here we go. The first major event of the most important month of the campaign. We'll have live reaction and analysis throughout -- both on Twitter and elsewhere on the Tipsheet. Stay tuned for a full recap and scorecard after the event ends, and feel free to share your running thoughts in the comments section during the 90-minute sparring session:
When Obama keeps saying he wants to do this or that, such as change corporate tax rates, I wish Romney would say, "You sound like a candidate. Are you President or not? Why haven't you done or proposed any of these things?"
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago