There is a shared concern of both counties of Islamist terrorists. Also, Syria (while no friend of Israel) is a secular regime. If the leadership of Syria is thrown out, it likely will be replaced by an Islamist regime (that probably will persecute Alawites and Christians).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago