There is a shared concern of both counties of Islamist terrorists. Also, Syria (while no friend of Israel) is a secular regime. If the leadership of Syria is thrown out, it likely will be replaced by an Islamist regime (that probably will persecute Alawites and Christians).
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago