Let's not forget how "racism" was purged on the Duke campus. In other words, a lynch mob mentality is permitted. Furthermore, history is ignored. "White people" all have the same history (despite the fact that this is absolutely not true) -- and pointing this out gets you accused of racism. It is not even possible to question affirmative action on most campuses.
I HAVE A DREAM, said Martin Luther King in 1963, that someday "on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." King was a prodigious dreamer, but even he might have found it hard to imagine that thousands of those listening to him that day would live to see a black pastor elected -- unanimously and enthusiastically -- to lead the Southern Baptist Convention. It was in Georgia before the Civil War that the Southern Baptist Convention had been...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago