Let's not forget how "racism" was purged on the Duke campus. In other words, a lynch mob mentality is permitted. Furthermore, history is ignored. "White people" all have the same history (despite the fact that this is absolutely not true) -- and pointing this out gets you accused of racism. It is not even possible to question affirmative action on most campuses.
I HAVE A DREAM, said Martin Luther King in 1963, that someday "on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." King was a prodigious dreamer, but even he might have found it hard to imagine that thousands of those listening to him that day would live to see a black pastor elected -- unanimously and enthusiastically -- to lead the Southern Baptist Convention. It was in Georgia before the Civil War that the Southern Baptist Convention had been...
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 3 hours ago