Let's not forget how "racism" was purged on the Duke campus. In other words, a lynch mob mentality is permitted. Furthermore, history is ignored. "White people" all have the same history (despite the fact that this is absolutely not true) -- and pointing this out gets you accused of racism. It is not even possible to question affirmative action on most campuses.
I HAVE A DREAM, said Martin Luther King in 1963, that someday "on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." King was a prodigious dreamer, but even he might have found it hard to imagine that thousands of those listening to him that day would live to see a black pastor elected -- unanimously and enthusiastically -- to lead the Southern Baptist Convention. It was in Georgia before the Civil War that the Southern Baptist Convention had been...
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago