Let's not forget how "racism" was purged on the Duke campus. In other words, a lynch mob mentality is permitted. Furthermore, history is ignored. "White people" all have the same history (despite the fact that this is absolutely not true) -- and pointing this out gets you accused of racism. It is not even possible to question affirmative action on most campuses.
I HAVE A DREAM, said Martin Luther King in 1963, that someday "on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." King was a prodigious dreamer, but even he might have found it hard to imagine that thousands of those listening to him that day would live to see a black pastor elected -- unanimously and enthusiastically -- to lead the Southern Baptist Convention. It was in Georgia before the Civil War that the Southern Baptist Convention had been...
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago