Gee, are you sure? Gov-In-Name-Only Coumo of NY said the multi-million $ expansion of Remington into Alabama instead of NY was just "a business decision," and a spokesperson claimed it didn't have to do with the (un)SAFE act (which made many of the Rem. rifles produced illegal for sale in NY). We in NY need the jobs, but not when used as "whipping boys" for progressive egos.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago