Gee, are you sure? Gov-In-Name-Only Coumo of NY said the multi-million $ expansion of Remington into Alabama instead of NY was just "a business decision," and a spokesperson claimed it didn't have to do with the (un)SAFE act (which made many of the Rem. rifles produced illegal for sale in NY). We in NY need the jobs, but not when used as "whipping boys" for progressive egos.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago