In response to:
I'm just curious...were the victims of Benghazi armed? Were they allowed to carry weaponry on no because even though on foreign soil, they were on US Government land? And if they were allowed to carry, where they over matched by the terrorist weapons? Did they have a revolver against a fully automatic weapon? Would it have made any difference? Would they have been able to fend off the attackers? Until help arrived? I read on onenewsnow (?) about the 12 year old girl that shot through the closet door and injured a previously accused child abducter, thwarting his attempt to kidnap her. She is alive and well today because her mother had the frame of mind to teach her daughter how to handle weaponry. Good for her, and don't give up our...
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago