Yesterday at a Chick-Fil-A in Tucson, Ariz. a man named Adam Smith, who is reportedly an adjunct lecturer at the University of Arizona, made it a point to visit the restaurant so he could milk the company for a free water while verbally assaulting a nice young woman working there. He pulls up to the window, asks for the free water and the abuse begins. Ironically (or in typical liberal form), Smith claimed he's against hate, yet proceeds to tell the woman that the corporation she works for donates to hate groups and that he doesn't understand how she lives...
In response to:
Yesterday (Aug 1st) was not about Bigorty, it was about standing up for free speech in this country. You can twist this anyway you please to suit your cause but your wrong in what you truly believe, or want to believe are the facts. Every American has the right to say what they want to say in this great Nation aslong if it is not vulgar or hateful. Standing up for American values like family and patriotism is but a stepping stone in bring back America to the way it should be and was for years before the Liberals screwed everything up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 4 hours ago