Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Robert F. Kennedy seems to be the only sibling in that family who had any common sense, and who was genuine. It's mind boggling that the rest of this Kennedy Clan is so far left, and noticeably always blaming, never taking responsibility for their own party. This BS coming from the mouth of a man who was schmoozing with another woman while married, and causing the wife so much pain that she ends up hanging herself in the garage of their home. Nothing this jerk has to say is credible or worth listening to.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago