What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Gawd! The womanly America -- it's everywhere!
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago