John Stossel's history lesson of how Employee Benefits caused this mess will fall on deaf ears. Virtually all Americans alive today believe someone, other than themselves, should pay for their health care costs. I was around during WWII, I saw it all begin. In no time at all, young mothers were dragging their kids to doctor, for the sniffles.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 7 hours ago