John Stossel's history lesson of how Employee Benefits caused this mess will fall on deaf ears. Virtually all Americans alive today believe someone, other than themselves, should pay for their health care costs. I was around during WWII, I saw it all begin. In no time at all, young mothers were dragging their kids to doctor, for the sniffles.
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago