John Stossel's history lesson of how Employee Benefits caused this mess will fall on deaf ears. Virtually all Americans alive today believe someone, other than themselves, should pay for their health care costs. I was around during WWII, I saw it all begin. In no time at all, young mothers were dragging their kids to doctor, for the sniffles.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago