Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
It is way beyond obvious that Obama was behind the Fast & Furious and Benghazi debacles. Congress has the responsibility to issue subpoenas and get the answers to all the questions posed above. Why has this not been done? Again, the extremely obvious. Obama and his surrogates have to be forced to testify by subpoena and the threat of serious jail time. Watergate did not even begin to rise to the level of these Presidential offenses. The only answer is to vote out every single member of the Congress and the Senate at the next election.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago