It apparently wasn't enough to raise taxes on 77 percent of Americans with the fiscal cliff deal signed into law by auto-pen late last night by President Obama. In a video put out by the White House, President Obama dishonestly explained what the fiscal cliff means and then proceeded to say some Americans still need to "pay their fair share." Obama said there is more he wants to do to reduce our debt in a "balanced way," because after all, the $41 in tax hikes per $1 in spending cuts apparently wasn't enough irresponsibility for him. He gloated over the...
In response to:
You're talking to those "less informed" American voters, or "morons" that voted this amateur back into office - they'll believe anything that Obummer says as they're noting but "mindless sheep" for the slaughter. They won't believe anything you say until it's too late...
- Cover Oregon’s chief tech official resigns; site has signed up exactly zero people Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Video: Obama is the Loser of the Year, says … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Man to survey smoking ruins of his credibility in year-end press conference Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson & the Week in Review Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Yet another reason to get rid of the Renewable Fuel Standard: So much fraud. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WaPo: WH justification of NSA surveillance programs “unraveling” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago