In case you haven't checked lately, the U.S. National Debt has hit a whopping $16.8 trillion and is climbing higher by the second. To make matters worse, President Obama recently proposed another increase in spending for his 2014 budget. Why? He doesn't think Washingon has a spending problem and neither do many of his fellow Democrats helping to push his agenda.
Call them the debt crisis dissenters.
The two parties are miles apart on how to cut the deficit and national debt: Republicans want to slash spending even more. Democrats want to raise revenue.
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 4 hours ago