In case you haven't checked lately, the U.S. National Debt has hit a whopping $16.8 trillion and is climbing higher by the second. To make matters worse, President Obama recently proposed another increase in spending for his 2014 budget. Why? He doesn't think Washingon has a spending problem and neither do many of his fellow Democrats helping to push his agenda.
Call them the debt crisis dissenters.
The two parties are miles apart on how to cut the deficit and national debt: Republicans want to slash spending even more. Democrats want to raise revenue.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago