On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Which of them weren't?
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago