Obama Camp Melts Down Over Ryan's Speech

1200FPS Wrote: Aug 30, 2012 10:22 AM
Look, people, there's a couple liberal parasites here flinging gobs of immature, malinformed guff. Ignore them. You're not going to change their minds. It's fun to point out how stupid they are, but it's a waste of time. You could easily argue them into a corner, but they don't care because they're getting free Cheetos and Koolaid on Soros' Plantation of Ignorance. Never wrestle with a pig; you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

WaPo: Man, This Economy Stinks

1200FPS Wrote: Aug 25, 2012 11:48 AM
All too true. Four years ago I could count on my retail business averaging $1K/day. (For all you business-ignorant Dems, no that does not mean i took home $300k/yr. After overhead it's more like 15 to 20% of that.) Now if I hit $600/day I at least think I can still keep the lights on. I'm down to two employees (from eight). If the economic dunce BHO gets reelected I might as well just close the doors. As far as I can tell his whole plan is to raise taxes, stick me with a bunch of new costs and regulations, wait around and HOPE it gets better, like he has for the last three years. What a moron.

Joe Biden Taking a Field Trip to the RNC

1200FPS Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 10:29 AM

Joe Biden Taking a Field Trip to the RNC

1200FPS Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 10:27 AM
Who cares? Here's the whole counter-strategy: get Pavlich down there to ask him a preplanned question about his patriotism or how public unions are killing the middle class. He'll start his response with some condescending blather about how she's just a woman or a blonde, and then he'll start windbagging about his jetpowered childhood dog who was his best friend when he grew up as the only Eskimo in a small town in Spain growing grapes in old Red Bull cans for chump change while he listened to rerun broadcasts of Abraham Lincoln on a radio he built out of a hubcap and a peach pit. By the time he's done the week will be gone and he'll look around and say, "it's over?! Jeez, you Republicans sure don't know how to throw a effing party!"
Notice also that Mitt's keeping up with Evil Inc, and doing it with fewer than half the campaign staffers BHO employs. Once again, the businessman knows how to run an operation, and the liberal knows only how to blast though money at breakneck deficit speed. BHO is the personification of gvt waste.
I get liberals creating a talking points robot -- the DWS AutoBlab 2000 -- I just don't get why they made it so unattractive.
I don't know whay anybody'd be surprised. Lying is chapter #1 in the liberal playbook. They spend their lives convincing themselves that we are racists while they are the ones obsessed with skin color. They hate the rich, but are the richest people in CA, NY, and congress. If you could have slipped BHO some truth serum in 2008, this is what you'd get: "I plan to jack up taxes and the cost of energy, destroy our standard of living, and otherwise wipe my as on the flag and the consitution!" Liberalism is institutionalized deception. They've just been getting away with it so long they've lost perspective.

Muppets Boycott Chick-Fil-A

1200FPS Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 8:58 AM
I happened to rent their last movie and it's got James Carville in it. Yep, no joke. Except for that little nugget, i sat there bored wondering what dummy thought the plot would be a hit. But at least it was better then kermit's swamp years. Stupidest ending ever.

Muppets Boycott Chick-Fil-A

1200FPS Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 8:53 AM
This is irritating, but irrelevant. I loved the old muppet show when i was a kid, but the stuff they've been churning out for years now is pretty lame. They're a has-been brand. My kids don't even know what Sesame Street is...and I don't bother telling them.

Muppets Boycott Chick-Fil-A

1200FPS Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 8:49 AM
It never ends. That's the biggest problem. When Kentucky Fried capitulated to environmentalist demands a few years ago liberals didn't suddenly love them. They just sensed weakness and stepped up the attack. There is no value in trying to be friendly with jerks like that. You just have to fight back.
This is precisely why Hitler and Muslim terrorists are/were so successful at getting their followers to kill people. If you can convince otherwise decent citizens that certain people aren't really people then killing them isn't so hard on the conscience. Thus Hitler's successful campaign to declare Jews and blacks as sub-humans, and certain Muslims have been claiming for generations that Jews are descended from 'monkeys and pigs'.