Two weeks ago, the Justice Department warned Florida not to purge their voter registration rolls, rolls that have thousands of illegal immigrants, dead people and felons on them. A letter was sent from DOJ to the Florida Secretary of State demanding saying the move to clean up the rolls had not been approved by the Voting Rights Act. Despite demands from DOJ, Florida has moved forward with the purge of ineligible voters and now, DOJ is suing Florida over the issue and Florida is suing the Department of Homeland Security for refusing them access to the I.C.E database. Florida...
In response to:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago