Two weeks ago, the Justice Department warned Florida not to purge their voter registration rolls, rolls that have thousands of illegal immigrants, dead people and felons on them. A letter was sent from DOJ to the Florida Secretary of State demanding saying the move to clean up the rolls had not been approved by the Voting Rights Act. Despite demands from DOJ, Florida has moved forward with the purge of ineligible voters and now, DOJ is suing Florida over the issue and Florida is suing the Department of Homeland Security for refusing them access to the I.C.E database. Florida...
In response to:
Too many cameras and not enough food.
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago